Turtle Vest

Cruisin through Youtube will chomping on my quarter-pounder and chicken chunks I came across Fout9's video of the Helite Turtle Airbag vest.
Looks like a pretty inexpensive way to protect the organs, ribs, back and neck.

Reviews look good on fit once you get the correct size and the couple cases that I read where it actually got used for it's intended use were good has well.

https://youtu.be/MWQbMfx8rOU

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/helite-turtle-2-airbag-vest?gclid=Cj0KCQjw27mhBhC9ARIsAIFsETHj-sz0x_OMtKx3aB1YA4kc6pY_pZFTzsIBJV27ng1Tt-YfmoZgsFUaAvSxEALw_wcB

Re: Turtle Vest

oldironnow
THAT was a fun watch !

Re: Turtle Vest

whatarush
There is a few people I ride with that has them. One time rider had put his foot down on some gravel at one of our stops. He lost his footing and the bike started to fall over. His passenger fell off and the air bag deployed. She ended up laying on her back looking like a June Bug stuck on their back.

Re: Turtle Vest

oldironnow
THAT could’ve been fun to watch !

Re: Turtle Vest