WHERE'S HACKSAW?

Allred
Anyone know how to get in touch with Hacksaw, I miss his caustic, controversial, cantankerous, curmudgeonous temperament. He was an interesting and knowledgeable "asset" to the CW forum and I wonder if he knows of the existence of Cycle Visor?

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

motogrady
He knows we're here. There are a few that are registered that I'd love to see around.
Just click on the "people" button.  I'm pretty sure he joined up but then deleted his account.
I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

As far as hack goes, I've told him, hell I'd go up to his house and help him, he should write a book.
He was part of the chopper scene from let's say, the early 70 s.
He lived it.  He has a few shoe boxes full of old Polaroids on them.
The first hand knowledge in that big head of his is extensive on the subject.

Like em or not, the chopper scene was/is a big part of motorcycling here in the States.

He checks out, those Polaroids will evaporate, and a ton of history will be gone.

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

Keith is alive and well, as could be expected for a man that has lived life to the fullest, but he spends his time on FB.

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

Keith is alive and well, as could be expected for a man that has lived life to the fullest, but he spends his time on FB.
Face Book.........................what type of a man is that!?

Tell him we have important duties for him here, .............we need his judging/comments on the Women & Motorcycles thread!

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

Allred wrote
Tell him we have important duties for him here, .............we need his judging/comments on the Women & Motorcycles thread!

.
Message has been sent.

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

Message has been sent.

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

softball fall season. just about over. i think i did try and register a while back when kirk sent me a message on it. it was from my phone so i guess i messed that up. looks like old home week around here. this is a good thing!
hello gang!
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

ALLRED, i have a FB group that focuses on motorcycles and other cool stuff. i think kirk is talking about that.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

hacksaw wrote
looks like old home week around here. this is a good thing!
hello gang!
more and more,

What's happenin' Keith?

Re: WHERE'S HACKSAW?

hacksaw
hi! not much because as u know covid took out most moto events this year.  working on my house . riding a little. mostly my kids softball takes up my time. i have been getting rid of many of my bikes. and parts. hope you and family are well.
On Oct 21, 2020, at 9:39 AM, m143 [via Cyclevisor.com] <[hidden email]> wrote:

hacksaw wrote
looks like old home week around here. this is a good thing!
hello gang!
more and more,

What's happenin' Keith?

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/WHERE-S-HACKSAW-tp1176p2018.html
To unsubscribe from WHERE'S HACKSAW?, click here.
NAML

rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.