WSBK Assen 2021

oldironnow
Highly recommend Race1 for SuperSport300.

Best frantic nightmare.

Re: WSBK Assen 2021

Re: WSBK Assen 2021

Highly recommend Race1 for SuperSport300.

Best frantic nightmare.
Nightmare, indeed. Lots of fallers.

Speaking of fallers, Assen has got to change its kitty litter. Whatever that stuff is it's causing the bikes to dig in and flip/tumble themselves to pieces (especially in Superbike). Sort of did that to a couple of riders too 😳
I agree. And if they re-mount, the bikes seem to be barely able to gain any forward speed. Sunk deep. Madly spinning.

We used to mock Alvaro Bautista and his 'bowling for Spaniards' style. Maaaan,,,, Gerloff has that action all to himself now.
Supports splitting everywhere.