WSBK Assen 2024

oldironnow
I'm working through the 300s and SBK races -

It's Circuit van Drenthe weather... everything.

The 300s were crazy. Tipping into SBK now.

Re: WSBK Assen 2024

oldironnow
I've watched both 300s and both Superbike races. Also the last SSP race.

They're all good.

Re: WSBK Assen 2024

whatarush
Good rd overall. Sucked race 1 was cut short due to oil on the track
The 300’s are my favorite along with the Superpole race.

It’s been awhile since I can remember riders falling so far behind then come back though the field in SB race 2

Re: WSBK Assen 2024

oldironnow
Indeed !
There was so much delta (🔺) in this meeting
Supports splitting everywhere.