WSBK Portimao

Mad4TheCrest
The WSBK round at Portimao was this past weekend and the racing was good, maybe great. A serious injury in WSSP300 cast a shadow over the paddock but it didn't prevent some tough, close racing. Bautista has a decent lead in points but Toprak and Johnny are fighting hard and not giving up. Toprak has the best chance but Rea is not mathematically out of it yet.

A nice treat for me was watching a Triumph win in World Supersport - it was the first time ever in the series history.

Re: WSBK Portimao

oldironnow
This is what I get for just watching Race 2 last night!

I haven't checked out WSBK for the last two or maybe three races. Surprising to see Bautista having so many points in hand.
But then again, WSBK points are the same but different than MotoGP points. There are just so many more chances to earn them.