WSBK Test Overview Vid

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

motogrady

GO GERLOFF!

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

GO GERLOFF!
Indeed !
With the effort BMW is putting out there, I hope he gets to move up to the podium this season.

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

whatarush
I’m looking forward to see what Iannone can do this year.

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

whatarush
Toprak tops day 2 at Portimao test. With Bagnaia the top MotoGP rider out on track. Both Marc and Alex was on track as well but must have their transponders off.

https://resources.worldsbk.com/newsdesk/2024/Tests/Portimao-Test-Day2.pdf

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

oldironnow
I was looking around for some times from the GP riders, but couldn't find anything.

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

whatarush
oldironnow wrote
I was looking around for some times from the GP riders, but couldn't find anything.
The link I posted above Rossi’s pic shows lap times from both days. Here is another one with just day 1

https://motomatters.com/race_or_practice_result/2024/01/29/2024_portim_o_january_worldsbk_test_day.html

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

motogrady
Was this a kind of open to all test?

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

Ah, man, that's the hookup!
Thank you!

Here's what I read today -

https://motomatters.com/race_or_practice_result/2024/01/31/2024_portim_o_january_worldsbk_test_day.html

Re: WSBK Test Overview Vid

Was this a kind of open to all test?

I bet Dorna was super-open to the idea, or even instigated it themselves. #eyeballs

Morbidelli's off in Turn Nine..... That's gotta be an awful place to crash. Somewhere on the rollercoaster ride between the wheelie-crest, swale compression, and climb-out to 10?
Supports splitting everywhere.