What Plans are Getting Pandemiced At This Moment?

What Plans are Getting Pandemiced At This Moment?

oldironnow
I should be hard-nosing it to Indy for the MotoAmerica races.

In Reno, maybe Utah right now.

Re: What Plans are Getting Pandemiced At This Moment?

motogrady

I was thinking Pittsburg, it's only 1.5 hrs away, but didn't even try.

Are they havin spectators at motoamerica?

Re: What Plans are Getting Pandemiced At This Moment?

My “plans” are the same.
Go to work.
Go to dialysis.
Ride to the unpopulated parts of Missouri.
Pretty much the same as it would be if there wasn’t a virus threatening to take my life away for going into the 7-11 for a beef jerky and a slurpie.

If it wasn’t for the dialysis thing it would be effecting my plans much more. Boy,, ain’t i the lucky one 😆

I have friends and employees that have had their vacations flat out ruined because of the virus. Just no places to go except Lake of The Ozarks.

Lots of concerts cancelled as well.