Where's MadfortheCrest Post?

I noticed Mr. Crest's post have been deleted. What gives?

Re: Where's MadfortheCrest Post?

motogrady

Apparently he got mad with me and left the building.

Re: Where's MadfortheCrest Post?

Well that sucks. I hope he returns.

Ya. Me too. He’s a good guy.

Re: Where's MadfortheCrest Post?

Apparently he got mad with me and left the building.
I don't see how that's possible to get mad at you, but then again I think I might understand what's happened.

It's a total bummer that Mr. Mad, a true enthusiast, has left the site.

Re: Where's MadfortheCrest Post?

hacksaw
I beg to differ . A true enthusiast doesn’t walk out on his moto pals.
I have been quite annoyed with some of you , and certainly visa  versa . But I haven’t resorted to this kind of behavior , not yet anyway.
If he returns I would hope he would show a bit of , idk the right word. Hmmm….
Anyway make some effort to be gracious .
And if he doesn’t , we’ll there is a saying akin to letting the door hit him in the butt on the way out.
Doing a Kevin McCarthy leaves me less than impressed .
Maybe he will return in due time. I don’t be surprised either way. Actually I hope he does return . Be nice to bury this incident and move on