Why motorcycles are like women

hacksaw
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

hacksaw

hacksaw
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

Very nice.  Simple. Lean. Clean.

The front end reminds me of the, what were they called,
HydraGlides?  The old Harleys?
Def sets the thing off.

That seat came right off a 60s Schwinn bicycle.
We called them Banana Boats.

The paint, the chrome, hell the exhaust is almost a work of art.

I dunno tho.
As nice as that thing is, Fat2s beezer detailed out imho tops it.
Why?
2 things.
1. Fat2s is a runner.
2nd. The frame. As nice as the above bike is,
the frame is somewhat, I dunno, harsh, maybe chunky
looking.
Fat2s, with the arcing rear frame tubes just sets his bike off.
It’s like everything flows with the above bike, everything but the frame.

On a scale of 10, me calls an 8.
For the 2 reasons mentioned.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

hacksaw
interesting bike that Fat2 Beezer!

hacksaw
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

motogrady

^^^^^
Yeah.  There ya go.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

oldironnow
Reminds me of The Blue Bike.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

Reminds me of The Blue Bike.

.
Which kinda reminds me of the real early BMWs.
I have some pics somewhere of a few of them at a vintage show. I’ll try to find them.
Hard tails, black with white trim, I dunno, 1920s or 30s.
Heavy kinda Art Deco looking things.

Beautiful they are.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

m143
Brit Jam

Motorcycles are like women and some dogs,... ment to be kicked!

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

That is a good looking Trumpet. I do have to say when it comes to bling that Trumpet has the Beezer beat but I like the Beezer motor better. Not as busy as that Trumpet.

I've not road the Beezer for sometime. There is a lot of oil coming out of the crankcase vent tube and compression is down. A new top end is needed.

Yesterday I spotted a set of jugs freshly bored .02, painted, with new pistons and rings ready to go together on Marketplace that are for a '67. I'm thinking about just nabbing those up instead of redoing what I have.

Either way . I never had that  oil issue on that bike , but other bsa I did . It’s not uncommon. Some folks use some type of check valve . But if it’s been sitting and not run for a while that seems to be part of it
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

Fat2 make sure those barrels fit your crankcase . I don’t recall the particulars but there was a change.

they changed the bolt spacing barrel to the crankcases. i dont know off hand the year.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

Reminds me of The Blue Bike.

.
Which kinda reminds me of the real early BMWs.
I have some pics somewhere of a few of them at a vintage show. I’ll try to find them.
Hard tails, black with white trim, I dunno, 1920s or 30s.
Heavy kinda Art Deco looking things.

Beautiful they are.
Man I couldn’t find those pics on those old beemers.
Could take a month to organize half the pics and vid’s I’ve got.

Anyways………the 1929 BMW.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

hacksaw wrote
Fat2 make sure those barrels fit your crankcase . I don’t recall the particulars but there was a change.

they changed the bolt spacing barrel to the crankcases. i dont know off hand the year.
Thanks. I’ll check the bolt spacing when I get a chance.
The ad says they are 67 jugs. I just assumed that since the motor I have is a 67 it would be a direct bolt on.

Then you are good to go!
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

Reminds me of The Blue Bike.

.
Which kinda reminds me of the real early BMWs.
I have some pics somewhere of a few of them at a vintage show. I’ll try to find them.
Hard tails, black with white trim, I dunno, 1920s or 30s.
Heavy kinda Art Deco looking things.

Beautiful they are.
Man I couldn’t find those pics on those old beemers.
Could take a month to organize half the pics and vid’s I’ve got.

Anyways………the 1929 BMW.

That’s a bit of a stretch imho.
Yes both bikes have round wheels.
But I suppose whatever reminds whomever of whatever is what it is.

Um….no.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Why motorcycles are like women

hacksaw
I mean it’s a great BMW.
But aside from a slight resemblance in the shape of the tank , I don’t see a big resemblance beyond being a basic motorcycle.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.
12