Women and Motorcycles

1 ... 61626364656667 ... 71

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
I never saw those particular bags b4. Way nicer than BNW clam shells

Re: Women and Motorcycles

m143
hacksaw wrote
I never saw those particular bags b4. Way nicer than BNW clam shells
I know right?
Open a BMW bag and the contents spill out, kindastupid.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Never understood whyBMW continued that set up . Seems so out of character for German efficiency.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

And yet I pay good money for them when I find them because they fit perfectly!

But I have to run a strap around the bag, they do jump off at the worst time.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

m143
These are my favorite.
BMW protested, and prevented the Vintage Club from using their Roundel, and these are kind of outlaw.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
thats interesting.
BMW Vintage. cool.
i had a nice set of buco bags i sold.
i should keep an eye out for another set.
truth is i am not that big on bags anyway. hard to get my leg over them . especially harleys . main reason i sold my last road king. kept hitting my foot. my heel actually. trying to get my leg over.
on my R65 i have the luggage rack and space in the tail and under the seat. i really dont go very far anyway.
i did clean up and re die a set of leather bags that are small enuff not to be too much of an encumbering eyesore. but i have yet to use them.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw

well i need to clear out a few birds i have saved up.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

monkeyshines
Annoying, yes

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Well…
Hot bitch! Mmmmm
Except I don’t like nose rings.
Preston Petty would be real proud of the actual sportster in this flick

Re: Women and Motorcycles

whatarush
monkeyshines wrote
Annoying, yes

I will say the “spraying the front and all over the back was pretty good” 😂

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Damn that’s a sweet deal!

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

^Thats a goodin

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
I am totally feeling lost youth .

Re: Women and Motorcycles

What's that saying? Don't be sad it's over. Be glad that it happened.
Or something like that.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw