XMAS AND ON...........

Sorta nothing to do with motorcycles, but I got one of those "Battery Daddys" from Santa this year.
https://www.batterydaddy.com/ONTBD/8.0000/Index.dtm?MID=11327547&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7vLFksWD7gIVURx9Ch3-XAsKEAAYASAAEgKaR_D_BwE&otsid=23910

I had seen them on T.V. and figured they were an excellent idea, I even said to the wife one evening while watching the T.V., "Wow, that's a really good deal, there's at least $120.00 worth of batteries in there". She looked at me like she couldn't believe anyone could be that stupid and said....."You don't really think it comes with the batteries do you". "Oh", I stammered, "I guess not, what was I thinking", and of course the Battery Daddy is just the carry-case. But, it's still an excellent idea (I wish I'd thought of it) and at a bargain price......and comes with a battery tester too!

Anyway, Christmas morning it was one of the things Santa left for me. He bought it, believe it or not, at "Bed-Bath & Beyond", and with a 20% coupon it was only $15.96. (can also be had at Walmart, Ace Hardware, etc. etc)

We always need an army of batteries around the house, AAs, AAAs, Cs, Ds, 9volt, coin-cells etc. for flashlights, grandkids' toys, fire alarms, wall-clocks, and various other electronic devices that come with the warning, "batteries not included". So I keep a box in the laundry room full of a jumble of batteries. The Battery Daddy did away with that, I was amazed that I had so many batteries, and I filled the Battery Daddy to almost capacity in no-time-flat!

A wonderful invention, not only are my batteries neatly organized now, they are easily accessed, and I can see when I am running low on a particular size/type.

So, if you don't have one, I can recommend you get one, a bargain device for sure.

Re: XMAS AND ON...........

motogrady

We have ziplock bags full of misc batteries.  Probably half are good.  Might not be a bad idea.

Pair that up with some kind of way to organize nuts and bolts, almost heaven it would be.

Re: XMAS AND ON...........

Thanks for the tip, Allred. Our China cabinet has a draw, one of the big ones, with ziplock bags of assorted batteries. After Christmas it gets really hard to tell the difference between good ones and bad ones. Wife takes the batteries out of all the animated and lighted decorations and puts them in the bag. The bags really frustrate me although,,,, if ever set in a prison scene I would love to have them.

Re: XMAS AND ON...........

China cabinet draw is organized. Thanks Allred.

Got any tips for take off motorcycle parts.

Re: XMAS AND ON...........

China cabinet draw is organized. Thanks Allred.

Fatfatboy wrote
Got any tips for take off motorcycle parts.
Not specifically, but I did install these pull-out drawers in my garage cupboards, and foam inserts in my toolboxes, which made finding things sooooo much simpler!