YELLOWBALL

Allred

The new-for-2022 Kawasaki Z900RS Special Edition "YellowBall"

Pity it doesn't have 4 pipes (I hate 4-into-1s)

Re: YELLOWBALL

Fatfatboy
Shit, I thought you won the lottery.

Re: YELLOWBALL

Allred
Fatfatboy wrote
Shit, I thought you won the lottery.
LOL.....I wish!!!

Re: YELLOWBALL

motogrady

Very nice.

Looking around for a msrp, nothing for The States yet.
But, there is a place where you can get one, or order one, in Europe.

How much is £12499.00 in US Dollars I wonder.

Re: YELLOWBALL

Allred
motogrady wrote
Very nice.  Looking around for a msrp, nothing for The States yet.
But, there is a place where you can get one, or order one, in Europe.  How much is £12499.00 in US Dollars I wonder.
Around $17,300

.