carburetors

m143
I brought my 1959 Allstate MoPed to BritJam. It's a beautuful unrestored survivor.
The little Bing is the sweetest little carb. I've ever messed with, and always responds well to my tinkering.
I started it for a person that was interested in it. He said, "You must've not put that carburetor together right, it shouldn't leak fuel when you tickle it"!
He had no idea why I walked away from him.

Re: carburetors

hacksaw
Lol!
That is a sweet  machine. U should have entered it in the show.
Ignorant people are what they are , ignorant.
Hopefully he learned something .
I wonder what , or if he rode . Certainly wasn’t an old brut bike.

Re: carburetors

m143
He was a Jap bike guy.