hahahahaha!

hacksaw
we had a ball game couple years back in a Pa Dutch area.

i pretty much believe side cars were also allowed.

Re: hahahahaha!

Lol.
Especially with a service dog.

Re: hahahahaha!

hacksaw
i actually like those gas tanks. my FLHS had that tank and so did my FLHT shovelhead known as the Dust Glide.

Re: hahahahaha!

That post wasn't suppose to be there. I can't remember where it was supposed to be.
I used to hate those tanks, and so did most folks that had them. They look awful on bikes without a fairing IMO.
With a fairing I actually like them now.

Re: hahahahaha!

hacksaw
my FLHS was the forerunner to the Road King. it didn't come with a fairing. it did have a regular windshield.
i bought to go with pals to the 50th surges. but i broke my leg in a ball game and only rode out to near ohio and then back to Ct with toe to mid thigh cast . lol.

i stripped the shovelhead flt i had and used many harley parts from  the FLHS catalogue to replace the insane fairing. i should have kept that bike. dammit.

Re: hahahahaha!