is gigabikes dead?

hacksaw
i usually stop in to say hello around the holidays. tried to reset my password and got FORBIDDEN

Re: is gigabikes dead?

motogrady

The front page comes up, but I could not get into any of the public galleries or anything for that matter.

They do have a great byline……

Warning!!!!, this forum is for motorcyclists in their natural habitat, language and pictures may occasionally offend please be aware of this before joining

Re: is gigabikes dead?

hacksaw
Yes 😅 true they did.
Apparently now it’s a good bye line!

Re: is gigabikes dead?

motogrady
hacksaw wrote
Yes 😅 true they did.
Apparently now it’s a good bye line!
Sadly so.

Re: is gigabikes dead?

I googled gigabikes forum just to see if I could find anything. Notice the 4th thing to pop-up

When I googled just gigabikes a couple bicycle shops came up. One in the Nederlands and one in the Philippines.

Another was this Tron looking e-bike from a Yahoo article.

I'm digging the whole Tron look but they must not be approved for wet weather riding.

https://news.yahoo.com/futuristic-spirit-gigabike-pop-culture-231209406.html

Re: is gigabikes dead?

hacksaw
Funny .
But can have the trons

Re: is gigabikes dead?

oldironnow
Yea for the Gen1 Gixxer slabside look.

I'm disturbed as to why what looks like a worn rear would be willfully mounted to all the front tires.

I cannot see the handling being anything but awful.

"YOU HAD ONE JOB TO DO !"

The riding triangle is absurd...

And the absolutely flat line across the top of the motorcycle... a terrific victory for Design, but, I'd like a little notch in the seating area for confidence. Even riding the Indian FTR didn't feel right. Just not a fan of sitting all on top of a bike. I like to be tucked into it.

It's a MotorShow battery fire.

Re: is gigabikes dead?

The flat seat was designed for a Rollie Free.