2024 Daytona 200

Re: 2024 Daytona 200

whatarush
I’m jealous….one of these days I’ll make time to get to Daytona BW

Re: 2024 Daytona 200

Up and personal on the photo's. Nice!
I'm envious. Sunshine and cycles. What a dream.

When I went to Bike Week racing was for from my mind. It was bikes, babes, beaches and riding in the sunshine after leaving the cold midwest.

I did go to the track but it was just to stop by venders and get some biker garb. I still have a 6-pack of the HD branded beer and a belt buckle from '92 plus good memories of helping a buddy rebuild his Panhead in the hotel room because push rods aren't supposed to look like an S.

Re: 2024 Daytona 200

motogrady

If we ever have a meet and greet……..

Re: 2024 Daytona 200

motogrady

And a hats off to Oldiron, thinking about us with some damngood pics, very cool👍

Re: 2024 Daytona 200

Up and personal on the photo's. Nice!
I'm envious. Sunshine and cycles. What a dream.

When I went to Bike Week racing was for from my mind. It was bikes, babes, beaches and riding in the sunshine after leaving the cold midwest.

I did go to the track but it was just to stop by venders and get some biker garb. I still have a 6-pack of the HD branded beer and a belt buckle from '92 plus good memories of helping a buddy rebuild his Panhead in the hotel room because push rods aren't supposed to look like an S.
I went in 2016.
We had planned all of 2015 to just drive down the coast.
You know, take 2 weeks and just, ah, enjoy life.
She bailed in mid February, after I told her to start getting her stuff together.

I had squirreled a bit over 4k away, and went anyway.

2 days in a Ford Escape and I was in a cheap hotel in Rockledge.

2 weeks, I hit every major beach from St. Augustine to Vero Beach.

Cheap motels, a pup tent one night, 2 nights in the back of the escape, with the middle weeknd at Daytona, I’ll never forget it.

Re: 2024 Daytona 200

If we ever have a meet and greet……..
IMG_9113.gif

‘Tona, ‘Tona, ‘Tona!, ‘TONA !