AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

Ya, Wilson, he put out a Instagram or something, ......

I've got the schedule up in the news section.

Holy Farkle, I've totally forgotten about the News section.....

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

They just keep clicking them off.

Tonight, Feb. 20, Round 8 from Orlando Florida.

TV........NBCSN, show starts at 7pm est.

Here's last week.  #2, Cooper Webb, KTMs top guy in the 450s, seems to be hitting a pretty good mid season stride.

https://youtu.be/sGlnhotJvEU

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady

Round 8 highlights.
Webb continues his mid season March.

https://youtu.be/BvrvMr6A92k

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady
Okay boys, its Saturday night!

7pm.  TV.....  NBCSN.  AMA Supercross Round 9.

The one and only DAYTONA!

Roczen looks good, Tomac looks good, Webb looks good.

Let em rip๐Ÿ‘

Live timing.......

  https://live.amasupercross.com/mobile.htm

https://live.amasupercross.com/

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady

Round 9 highlights.

Tomac rides like the number he carries.  Good on him, this puts him back in the hunt to win the championship again.

Lotta talk, lotta flak coming down on #2 and 94.  Webb and Roczen.  Rivals for years, Roczen married Webb's one time girlfriend, they are still going at it.  Did Webb need to run 94 that high on the first turn?  Doesn't Roczen owe #2 payback?

๐Ÿ˜€

Halfway thru the season, it's just getting good......

https://youtu.be/hf4QBXKQZFw

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady
Round 10.  Florida is history. The Circus moves on for a 3 race stand in Arlington, Texas.
The 3 top guys in the sport, current champion Eli Tomac, Josh Grant, and current points leader Ken Roczen all are running close in the top of the standings.

With the next 3 rounds being held here, in the next week or so, a guy that has a good few days could pull a sizeable lead in this series.

Tonight, Saturday, 7pm est, NBCSN.

Itโ€™s crunch time in American Supercross.

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady

Highlights, Rd. 10.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhT0N_473Q

Running 3 rounds here, in one week, it's gonna be Tuesday night at the races!

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

whatarush
I finally got to watch Arlington 2 last night. I was expecting to see a better showing....

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady

Thanks for putting that up rush.  And ya, kind of a so so race really.  Seems Webb is hittin on all cylinders, the rest, close but no cigars.

The 250s, watched the whole race and it was pretty cool.  Kinda like college football.  Those guys are into it.  Hunter Lawrence, the guy that won, he's a real young Aussie that's been trying his butt off for a year or so here in the States.  This clip didn't show it, but he almost started crying on the box.  Got a bit overwhelmed, talking about how hard it's been. Forien country, food, work ethic needed, to finally win one kinda just got to him๐Ÿ˜€.  Was pretty cool.

They run again tonight, last stop in Texas.  Lot of racing this week for those guys.

Re: AMA 2021 Supercross Preview

motogrady
Ahhh....the fat lady ain't singing yet, but she's up on stage,
Round 12.  If Roczen could just get a little bit of that idgaf attitude.
You see it in black and white, when those 2 are in the gate.
 Webb's, like, whatever..........

https://youtu.be/F82Q1aTf8W4

12