Re: Allred Update

motogrady

Hey Hey Hey!    Good News Today!😁

Re: Allred Update

oldironnow
Yes!

Good-news Saturday.

Here's to Allred and Polly!

Re: Allred Update

hacksaw
great!

Re: Allred Update

Good to hear. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Re: Allred Update

Re: Allred Update

motogrady

Keep the faith boys.

Re: Allred Update

Hold strong Allred.

Re: Allred Update

oldironnow
Hold fast, Allred. Hold fast.

Re: Allred Update

Re: Allred Update

grado
Administrator

Man, was half scared to read this one but, hell yeah!

Re: Allred Update

oldironnow
grado wrote
Man, was half scared to read this one but, hell yeah!
Very much +1

Re: Allred Update

Re: Allred Update

Great. So glad to see this.
Thank you for keeping us updated.

Re: Allred Update

Re: Allred Update

oldironnow
My candle is bigger.

Re: Allred Update

That's awesome!

Re: Allred Update

m143
All Right !

Re: Allred Update

motogrady

update from Polly.

Glenn is doing ok.  He has been moved from intensive care
to rehab.  Apparently the time on the ventilator was hard on him.  He may have suffered a small stroke.

Polly is with him 7 hours a day.

He seems confused, but is also getting a bit better every day. All he wants to do is go home. Hopefully, as time goes on he will realize what happened, and why he needs to stay in rehab for awhile.  His leg that had the clots and was operated on still needs time.

I sometimes put myself in his place, and realize, what a nightmare he’s in.

Thinking about putting together some kind of get well card.
In this day and age of email there has to be some kind of way we could all sign something, print it and physically get it to him.  Might help him.

I’ll be in touch guys…..all in all good, news on Allred!

Re: Allred Update