AndaluciaGP

oldironnow
Can you feel it for the Old Warrior?

Re: AndaluciaGP

oldironnow
I fully believe it's a tire issue for Vinales; you could sell me hard on that.
But that last second running wide also looks like he might be getting sabotaged by a phantom false-neutral from some electronics demon.

Re: AndaluciaGP

oldironnow
"bang....................."

Re: AndaluciaGP

oldironnow
Bagnaia!!!......

I had it all in the bag and was already in the getaway car...
That's were I failed - used a car.

Re: AndaluciaGP

motogrady
Man what a race. Quatro ya great win, but heck, Vinales and 46, superb racecraft from both.

Re: AndaluciaGP

Allred
Amazing performance from Quatarano.........and an excellent display from Rossi, especially at 41 years old!

Re: AndaluciaGP

oldironnow
Agreed ^ ^

I am amazed at how they endured the heat...
Vinales saying he couldn't breathe when following Rossi....

Re: AndaluciaGP

Agreed ^ ^

I am amazed at how they endured the heat...
Vinales saying he couldn't breathe when following Rossi....
Yes, I saw that too, and he was still having trouble catching his breath talking to Simon Crafar.

Re: AndaluciaGP

Can you feel it for the Old Warrior?
Yes, Even though having him on the second step would effect my points I still had to cheer for the old man. Great to see him on the podium once again.

Old and new.

The heat just had to be unbearable for both man and machine. Poor Bagnaia. His front row start went up in smoke in what looked to be a podium finish. Another young guns dream that turned into a nightmare.

Does anyone else see any of the smoothness of Lorenzo in Quartararo? He is going to make it hard for Marquez to finish as the champion this year.

Re: AndaluciaGP

motogrady
^^^^^^^
Ya, even tho it cost me points, I was rootin for 46 to hang on to second also.

Great pic.

Re: AndaluciaGP

Re: AndaluciaGP

Maybe Mav has corona?
Auuughh,,, don’t even think that. If c-19 starts hitting riders this whole thing could shut down.

Re: AndaluciaGP

Can you feel it for the Old Warrior?

Does anyone else see any of the smoothness of Lorenzo in Quartararo? He is going to make it hard for Marquez to finish as the champion this year.
Yes.

Re: AndaluciaGP

Maybe Mav has corona?
Hoping just tonight>

Re: AndaluciaGP

motogrady

Maybe, but that was a hell of a comeback.

After he lost those positions early on it took him awhile to pull it together.  I remember thinking something was wrong with the bike, or he was just mentally toast.

I read awhile ago they, Dorna, are takin everyone’s temp
multiple times a day. All 1,500 that are part of that circus.

But then again, they say one can have it and not have any symptoms.......

Re: AndaluciaGP

Maybe Mav has corona?
Hoping just tonight>

Damn that looks tasty.

Re: AndaluciaGP

Re: AndaluciaGP

Allred wrote
I would have loved to read the article.
But the Blue Dogfood advertizement kept
popping up taking the whole screen up.

Re: AndaluciaGP

I would have loved to read the article.
But the Blue Dogfood advertizement kept popping up taking the whole screen up.
You need to get Adblock Plus............

https://adblockplus.org/

Re: AndaluciaGP

motogrady
Allred wrote
motogrady wrote
I would have loved to read the article.
But the Blue Dogfood advertizement kept popping up taking the whole screen up.
You need to get Adblock Plus............

https://adblockplus.org/

.
Ya, agreed.  I need something.
12