Buell-FXR

Re: Buell-FXR

Ha,,, you beat me to it. Bike-exif sent me a write up on it and the first thing I noticed was the FXR dash and the V under the seat.

I’m not sure why the radiator had to be so “look at me” in silver. If it were black it would flow better looking less out of place.
RSD and Buell are a great marriage. I hope they can make it together.

Re: Buell-FXR

Ha,,, you beat me to it. Bike-exif sent me a write up on it and the first thing I noticed was the FXR dash and the V under the seat.

I’m not sure why the radiator had to be so “look at me” in silver. If it were black it would flow better looking less out of place.
RSD and Buell are a great marriage. I hope they can make it together.
You are correct about the radiator.

I love the shape, the inversion of the superbike norm, but to commit to an expensive shape instead the sideway rectangle is worth it in looks.

Maybe RSD Inc. LLC didn't have time, or there's a technical reason to not paint a radiator, but it should be absolutely black.

Re: Buell-FXR

whatarush
Must be a Buell thing….because I threw up in my mouth when I first seen it.

Re: Buell-FXR

oldironnow

I do like overtly mechanical things.

Re: Buell-FXR

It’s supposed to be appearing at Daytona in Buell’s 2023 lineup.
Probably the closest chance to actually see one for us mid-westerners.
Where could Buell sell his bikes?

Maybe like Tesla does?
Don’t they just drop em off at your door?

Re: Buell-FXR

you and me both! horrible from both perspectives.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Buell-FXR

hacksaw
from what i understand, RSD is out of this folly.
for a guy as eric buell whom hated harley's as he took their money, perhaps Roland wised up.
it remains to be seen.

this bike is obviously an answer to a question that was never asked.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.