Catalunya GP

Uuuuggghhhh Aleix!!!! You were there.  On the 2nd step! What a complete total bummer for the guy.
At first I thought “how does a guy goof that up!?”
“ Did you see a checkered flag!?”

Then I did some searching and found that Kenny Roberts did the same thing. It’s the way the tower counts their laps. When a rider hits the last lap L0 is the lap count on the tower. Sounds like Catalunya needs to make a change. Maybe since their home boy screwed the pooch they may look into it.

Quartararo again showing why he is champion. Perfect race.

Last week a saw an article about Rins complaining about Nakagami. Saying he’s the dirtiest rider then this week Nakagami eats Baggy-eyes rear tire and takes Rins out in the process. That was a doozy.
Baggy-eyes looked like a contender too. Pity.

Again my guy Miller showing why Ducati is dropping him at the end of this year. I’m not sure what his deal is.

Mir did a good showing starting from 14 (?) and then ending in 4th. I wonder if he is being looked at by Honda.

All and all. It was a great race.

Re: Catalunya GP

Re: Catalunya GP

I can't add much more to the above ^

Feels like we sat in the stands and watched it together.
Supports splitting everywhere.