Cheers

Fatfatboy

Cheers to a prosperous new year to you all. I hope that your 2023 is blessed with much happiness, good health, financial freedom and a bountiful of great memories.

Re: Cheers

motogrady

I don’t give a crap if it’s a Vespa or a Hyabusa.
Health and good spirits, so all might ride this year!

Re: Cheers

oldironnow
Good wishes, above ^ !

Keep on keepin’ on everybody !

Re: Cheers

hacksaw
You meat some of the nicest behinds behind bars

Re: Cheers

hacksaw
motogrady wrote
or the Enterprise
You meat some of the nicest behinds behind bars

Re: Cheers

m143
Went for a blast yesterday.
50 degrees felt warm for a New Year's Day ride.
What a wonderful way to start the year!
The best to everybody!

Re: Cheers

motogrady
m143 wrote
Went for a blast yesterday.
50 degrees felt warm for a New Year's Day ride.
What a wonderful way to start the year!
The best to everybody!
Ya Walt, I was informed yesturday morning, that whatever I did on New Years Day, I would do quite a bit this year.

So I thru the charger on, put a gallon of fuel out of the emergency can I save for the generator, cranked it maybe 10 times and got er running.  Front was low, hit that with the compressor till it felt good, and poof, riderville.

No gloves, a sweater, ragged out jeans, tennis shoes, went round the neighborhood. Then a blast to clean it out down by the airport, it sure felt good.

"I knew you were gonna do that.", I was told, as I came in after parking it in the garage.

Re: Cheers

Fatfatboy
motogrady wrote
Ya Walt, I was informed yesturday morning, that whatever I did on New Years Day, I would do quite a bit this year.
I guess I will be doing quite a bit of baking and tinkering with the 55 F100 this year.

It was a perfect day to ride here. Some storms came through a couple days ago that washed all the salt away. It was in the 60’s but no riding for me. I don’t think I could even hold up a Vespa right now.

I’m glad you guys were able to get some wind therapy.

Re: Cheers

Mad4TheCrest
Happiest New Year to All! If not the happiest of your life, then at least happier than the last few laps 😏

And may part of that happiness come from riding. Even a little riding of high quality goes a long way.

FF, don't push your recovery too hard. It's all too easy to get in a downward spiral with leg injuries if you are diabetic.  Patience will pay off even though it's probably infuriating and exasperating to deal with right now. May you be back to fitness soon!