Cheers

Cheers to a prosperous new year to you all. I hope that your 2023 is blessed with much happiness, good health, financial freedom and a bountiful of great memories.

Re: Cheers

motogrady

I don’t give a crap if it’s a Vespa or a Hyabusa.
Health and good spirits, so all might ride this year!

Re: Cheers

oldironnow
Good wishes, above ^ !

Keep on keepin’ on everybody !

Re: Cheers

rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Cheers

or the Enterprise
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Cheers

Went for a blast yesterday.
50 degrees felt warm for a New Year's Day ride.
What a wonderful way to start the year!
The best to everybody!

Re: Cheers

motogrady
m143 wrote
Went for a blast yesterday.
50 degrees felt warm for a New Year's Day ride.
What a wonderful way to start the year!
The best to everybody!
Ya Walt, I was informed yesturday morning, that whatever I did on New Years Day, I would do quite a bit this year.

So I thru the charger on, put a gallon of fuel out of the emergency can I save for the generator, cranked it maybe 10 times and got er running.  Front was low, hit that with the compressor till it felt good, and poof, riderville.

No gloves, a sweater, ragged out jeans, tennis shoes, went round the neighborhood. Then a blast to clean it out down by the airport, it sure felt good.

"I knew you were gonna do that.", I was told, as I came in after parking it in the garage.

Re: Cheers

Ya Walt, I was informed yesturday morning, that whatever I did on New Years Day, I would do quite a bit this year.
I guess I will be doing quite a bit of baking and tinkering with the 55 F100 this year.

It was a perfect day to ride here. Some storms came through a couple days ago that washed all the salt away. It was in the 60’s but no riding for me. I don’t think I could even hold up a Vespa right now.

I’m glad you guys were able to get some wind therapy.

Re: Cheers