Chinese Sportsters, possibly?

Re: Chinese Sportsters, possibly?

hacksaw wrote
It’s cheaper than the last run of real 1200’s
But the idea still want me to heave this evenings
Roast and potatoes .
Who in their right mind would buy one if these here?
They would be ridiculed beyond belief , and more !
Sick. It’s sick .

Yeah, I don't see them as sellers here, much. If they sold them dirt cheap there will be buyers that will scrape the name off, at least for now.
Several years down the road, past yours and mine time, I don't think it will matter to most. Sad to say.
Right now if you rode one of them to many of the places I go to you would be wearing the tires for necklaces and the fork tubes would be so for up your ass you could read the vin without bending over.
Not saying I'd do that to someone because,,,, well,,, it's none of my business what you ride but I don't think I'd stop that mess or take a photo of a guy wearing his China Sportster home.
Well,,,, Now that I think about it. I'd have to take a photo to show my ol' friend Keith so he could share in the laugh.

Re: Chinese Sportsters, possibly?

hacksaw
I agree.
But there is a generation of kids whom don’t know from nothing. The ones in the city that ride all thats
Imitation Vespa stuff. Maybe that’s a market .
Certainly the traditional sportster crowd
Is not.

Save your film ! Or pixels or whatever .
That’s something I never hope to see .
If I ever am down to one bike , it would be an evo sportster .
Ya know, it’s kinda funny , I really don’t care what someone rides , but I certainly tend to ride and hang out with people whom ride stuff  I like.  Does that make me prejudice?
Idk.
Lord wont you buy me a low rider ST
My friends all ride baggers they’re just not for me …
(I do consider the st to be a bagger , but for sake of ripping off Janice you get my gist)