Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Cyclevisor.com Motogp League 2022 Final Standings.

1.  Oldironnow.  676

2. Motogrady. 661

3. Whatarush. 598

4. Fat2. 595

5.  Mad4theCrest.  585

6. SpiesLives. 454

Congrats are in order for Team Oldironnow. šŸ‘ His team with its late season charge, grabs the brass ring.

Team Oldiron now, Cyclevisor.com Motogp League 2022 Champion!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Hot damn, iā€™m stupid-lucky!

Both Bagnaia and Quartararo couldā€™ve had opposite fortunes.

From a lost-wing and a prayer for Bags, to a disastrous Assen for Quartā€¦ what a season.

Props to Motogrady for making the watching that much more interesting. Hereā€™s to all his computation and time!

Hereā€™s to all the competitors here and on the track!

That was such a good Valencia race.

I propose the League champion picks last in the next season, and whether we agree to it or not, be sure to remind me that i intend to do that.

Many cheers to all of the Cyclevisor world.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Hey guy Oldironnow deserves the title.
You won it fair and square.
Again, congrats!

Thing is, this contest is so full of variables
it does take a bit of luck to win it, along with the detailed racecraft this series demands.

Take my team. Who would of thought Quart
doesnā€™t tell his mechanic what tire pressure to run?
Especially in the wet. Right there are 2 events that went down the tubes. Because some guy put too much air in the tires.

Then there is the Zook thing.  Who woulda thunk they were going to announce pulling out?
That had to mess with more than a few guys minds in their pits.   That had nothing to do with rider performance.  Or bike setup.  That came out of left field.  How does one take something like that into account?

On top of all that kind of stuff, is the riders.
What should be the main thing to consider.
I mean, will Mark Marquez ever stop crashing?
Or Miller?

I dunno.

Maybe take the current champ, a rider that seems to be on the verge of  hitting his true potential, and a fearless young gun loaded with talent is all you can do.

That and a voodoo doll along with some pins, just might be all a team owner can do.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
That was a very good analysis.

Such a damn shame Suzuki is throwing a race winning team into the trash compactor.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Congratulations Oldiron. Very good choice in team and thank you to Motogrady for sticking with it through your health and life. As busy as it can get you held true.
Thanks for adding some fun to the sport.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

If we had to pick for next year, like, tomorrow,
Iā€™d go Bagnalia, Quart and Martin.

The big question mark right now, to me anyway, is how
will Mir and the Honda dance together.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

I wonder if Yamaha will get serious now and give Quartararo a bike that can go up against the Dukeā€™s?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
I heard the commentators talking about that, and how it would have to be a V4.
Made me bummed.
Last of the I4s ā€¦
The flavor of the series is blanding away.
I canā€™t spell nascarā€¦.
Sure, late GP was all V4s, but the 2-strokes had different styles.
Early MotoGP had that ā€˜60s menagerie-vibe.
Bring back The Cube !