Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

As soon as I saw Zarco crash I said to Lisa “Mad is not going to be happy with this.” Then I explained the swap out.
“That sucks.” was her response.
I agree.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd. 12 Standings.

1. Fat2. 391

2. Motogrady. 386

3. Oldironnow. 371*

4. Whatarush. 340

5. Mad4theCrest. 315

6. SpiesLives. 248

* HiPoint score for the event goes to Oldironnow
with a score of 46.  Congrats guy!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Congrats Mr. Iron. Nice score.
Team Fat needs to step up if we want to stay ahead of the game.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Congrats Mr. Iron. Nice score.
Team Fat needs to step up if we want to stay ahead of the game.
Oldironnow has to be pulling for the guy he wanted to dump, but couldn’t because it would have matched whatarush, who made his change first.

Ya, Bastraina is Oldironnow’s ticket.

Fat2 and Mg……..imo it’s between Bagnalia and Miller.
Both AlexE and Martin seem to swap top 7 places.
But it’s Miller and Bagnalia that seem to be fighting for the win, or top 3.

We’ll see.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Although my new rider, Zarc The Shark, blew chunks, my main Ducati boys did fine. Team Mad4 has high hopes of slowly but surely moving up the results ladder as long as Zarc regains consistency, Baggy-eyes maintains his Zen, and Miller doesn't get neglected by Ducati. 😉
I have a feeling  Miller is, I dunno, not on the outs at Ducati, or even getting the cold shoulder. He's been the ultimate professional the way he's moving on.
But he is leaving. Going to a competitor. One would think he's not seeing what Ducati has in the works, for this or next year.

The thing about Miller, the thing that transends all, imho, is he just loves racing bikes.
They could probally tell him, "you're gonna have to finish the season out on the 2020 bike."  And he'd be like, "bring it."

Miller is gonna be solid, no matter what red does.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

whatarush wrote
oldironnow wrote
Team oldironnow humbly requests of Race Direction at this late hour to switch out Enea Bastianini and switch in Aleix Espargaro for the remainder of the 2022 season.
Switching from the Beast to Aleix would have us with matching teams.
Apologies for the faux pas!

A last minute breeze through the teams was not diligent enough of a search.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Congrats Mr. Iron. Nice score.
Team Fat needs to step up if we want to stay ahead of the game.
Regarding the analysis of others, I think you will keep bringing in the points.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd.13 Standings

1. Fat2. 437

2. Motog. 437

3. Oldironnow. 416

4. Whatarush. 395*

5. Mad4theCrest.  356

6. SpiesLives.  270

*Hipoint for this event with 55 out of a possible 61.
Congrats to Team Whatarush!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Check ‘em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
My kingdom for an unbent rim.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd 14 Standings.

Teams.

1. Motogrady.  480

2. Oldironnow.  472*

3. Fat2.  458

4. Whatarush.  441

5. Mad4theCrest. 392

6.  SpiesLives.  277

*Highpoint for this event with a very strong 56 points.  Congrats Oldiron!
*Mad4theCrest gets 11 points added for last round miscalculation.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

For reference Rd. 14 finishes off Crash.net

Please check em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd 15 Standings.

Teams.

1. Oldironnow.  517*

2. Mg.  510

3. Fat2.  485

4. Whatarush.  477

5. Mad4theCrest.  431

6.  SpiesLives.  298

*HiPoint for this event with 45 points, Oldironnow, on a roll!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Whew.