Ducati. In the dirt?

grado
Joining Triumph on the motocross bike rumor mill is none other than Ducati.

Here is an article from the guys that run the USA National Motocross series.
One usually takes what they put up with a bit more than a grain of salt.

https://racerxonline.com/2022/08/09/ducati-potentially-eyeing-2024-mxgp-entry

It’s not like they have never rubbed shoulders with the unwashed.

And this pic has been out there for quite awhile.
Look closely and one can see there might be a good bit of photoshop going on. Kind of hum drum stuff, almost a clone of what’s been out there for years.

It’s this pic that’s been popping up lately,
with the radical subframe, that has tounges
wagging.

Nobody has a frame looking like that.

They, Ducati seem to be on a roll.

Who knows……..🤔

Re: Ducati. In the dirt?

Ducs in the dirt. Who’s thunked it?
It would be hard for me to plunk the money down and then throw it in the dirt.

Re: Ducati. In the dirt?

It could be a market play.
Floor space competition with KTM.
I looked in to the Motor Café in Campbell.
The Ducati machines seem overwhelmed by the number of KTM brands.

Re: Ducati. In the dirt?

oldironnow
A rare-bear.
KTM RC8C.

Re: Ducati. In the dirt?

oldironnow
An older tare-bear.
Likely a 1985 750 F1.
Must be the bosses office.

Re: Ducati. In the dirt?

yes, just what the world needs. another ironing board "ktm"

those old duke singles are sweet.
maybe BSA will make a 350?