GOAT motorcycles

Re: GOAT motorcycles

m143
I thought you were talking about the Buzzards that hang around the rock cuts in Seymore.
They also soar around Black Rock Park.

Re: GOAT motorcycles

hacksaw
hey, i will look for them! yeah i am talking farther up route 8. past Waterbury? somewhere up  that way.
funny that hawks were out around me today. one came pretty low.
i wish they would rid me of the squirrels so i can put out bird feed. i also wish they ate skunks.
damn things are a curse. i put out a woodchuck trap this summer. what did i get? skunk! getting him out of haveAheart with out getting sprayed was tricky.
they dont stick around long enuff for me to put a couple of BB's up their  ass.
being mostly at night. they dont go next door bcz of the dogs i guess. my other neighbors dog killed one but paid the price.

Re: GOAT motorcycles

My T100
Came from Libby’s.
Dan takes a bit of working on to get him lose , but he is ok .
The Libbys themselves are ok . Lol
If you happen to run into the tall one, Damon? I forget . But you will get a great deal . But I only see him now and then set up at fairs.
Libby’s is right down the street from my wife’s office.
I spent 3 years down there overseeing road construction.
Rough neighborhood
Libby’s was originally a BMW dealer . Then picked up Yamaha . Recent times they were a Ducati and victory and excelsior .
Triumph Yamaha Honda and Polaris now as yiu know.

Canton BMW ran into trouble when the old time BMW guy left .
As to max my good friend Phil Cheney started
At Lindeners in new Canaan year ago . A great old time dealer in town with old brick garages etc .
But the younger guy took over and coke ruined the bizz
Phil eventually ended up at max. Highly trained master mechanic with training in Germany . He was the wizard of the old bikes . Unfortunately he had a bad accident , retired , and moved from Sherman Ct to North Carolina.

Re: GOAT motorcycles

m143 wrote
I thought you were talking about the Buzzards that hang around the rock cuts in Seymore.
They also soar around Black Rock Park.
I try not to use the words hate , but I do hate those  buzzards!