Guzzi V100

Moto Guzzi stepping into the now with a liquid cooled motor that will more than likely become its future.

https://amcn.com.au/editorial/moto-guzzi-v100-mandello/

I guess it won’t be long an air cooled bike will be a thing of the past.

Re: Guzzi V100

Allred
Interesting look for a modern 'Guzzi.

The muffler's a bit rad, but which ones aren't nowadays.

Re: Guzzi V100

motogrady

Man that is one good lookin bike.

Re: Guzzi V100

Allred wrote
Interesting look for a modern 'Guzzi.

The muffler's a bit rad, but which ones aren't nowadays.
It must have something to do with liquid cooling.
Air cooled cruisers have the typical 2-3 inch cylinder type mufflers as does all the Harleys excep for the Sportster S. It has a double barrel cannon hanging of its side.

Re: Guzzi V100

Allred wrote
Interesting look for a modern 'Guzzi.

The muffler's a bit rad, but which ones aren't nowadays.
It must have something to do with liquid cooling.
Air cooled cruisers have the typical 2-3 inch cylinder type mufflers as does all the Harleys excep for the Sportster S. It has a double barrel cannon hanging of its side.
I've read that Euro 5 drives a need for large exhaust volume just to keep power it previous-gen levels.

So they're taking all the space possible.

Re: Guzzi V100

oldironnow
I'm going to have to meditate on whether I like a Guzzi with a BMW-styled intake and exhaust set-up.

My first take is the loss of the exhaust exiting to the fore is disturbing. I didn't expect that reaction.
Supports splitting everywhere.