HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Allred

A very Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

I hope your day is a wonderful gathering spent with friends and family.

Allred.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Right back atchya Mr. Red.

May you all have a blessed day with family and/or friends filled with peace.
I hope you can find something that brings a smile to your heart that you are truly thankful for.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

motogrady

Donna and myself are gonna do something different.

We're going to Denny's tomorrow!

She's been under the weather lately, told her screw it.  It's just her and I. My family is mainly on the East Coast, hers in Texas. No need to put 2 days of labor on her.  I'm kinda caught up at work, gonna disappear till Monday.

Yeah Baby.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

oldironnow
Perpetual well-wishes to Grado and all!

I'm going to make a run through my invites to say hey and move on, cooking for myself, and begin the waiting process for the Buell voltage regulator just ordered from China.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

,
cooking for myself,

and begin the waiting process for the Buell voltage regulator just ordered from China.
Nuked turkey loaf?

Voltage regulator from china,,,,, probably get it faster if you swam there than waiting for the boat to bring it.😁
What will you be doing for the two wheeled need while waiting?

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Donna and myself are gonna do something different.

We're going to Denny's tomorrow!

She's been under the weather lately, told her screw it.  It's just her and I. My family is mainly on the East Coast, hers in Texas. No need to put 2 days of labor on her.  I'm kinda caught up at work, gonna disappear till Monday.
That sounds like a nice holiday weekend. Quit and free to do whatever.

I'm doing my dialysis treatment this morning to get it out of the way then we head to the folks house where Mom puts on the feast then we hang with the family and fall asleep on the couch.

Every year I think of just doing something simple like what you have planned but I best take advantage of this time with the family while we are still above dirt.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

"Officer Obby, I cannot tell a lie. I put that envelop under that garbage."

https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM

Enjoy the weekend FatFat. You deserve it.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

"Officer Obby, I cannot tell a lie. I put that envelop under that garbage."

https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM
Best ^

In the sunrise, I heard this on local-radio KPIG. It's comes around now and again on their playlist, but it felt appropriate today.

Very evocative of family, childhood and the East, and in the spirit of Alice's Restaurant's spoken-word style, give it a listen.

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

 ^ Very good.

Taste a little bit of summer, My Grandma put it all in jars.

I've never heard that one. Thank you.
Brought back warm memories on this cold November morn.
I can see my Grandma in her in the garden next to the Mississippi River.
I'm not sure if it was the flood plain dirt or the care she put into it but she always had great vegetables and watermelons the size of a small Buick and so sweet and tasty they never needed salt. The seeded kind that gave us ammo.