King of the Baggers

Re: King of the Baggers

motogrady
It’s my understanding they are running the baggers at every round this year, vs a few select rounds.

It’s a series that seems to have taken off.

Re: King of the Baggers

This is good.
Even mo’ betta would have Honda building a class eligible one-off and stepping into the game like old times.
HD having two old rivalries burning at once.

Re: King of the Baggers

It’s my understanding they are running the baggers at every round this year, vs a few select rounds.
 Thats awesome news. I may just have to reup on the stream.

Re: King of the Baggers

BARF!🤮
Just goes to show you bagger racing is Buell shit
That a retired GP rider would run this in retirement.

Re: King of the Baggers

motogrady

How’s about a plug for those that support the sport.

Here’s the guys that are backing Xaus.

http://feulingparts.com/

Re: King of the Baggers

oldironnow
This must be Jim Fueling’s legacy business?

Re: King of the Baggers

motogrady

Apparently so.

He passed away back in 2002.
Land speed record holder.
Inventor, innovator.

His name lives on.

Re: King of the Baggers

whatarush
It’s my understanding they are running the baggers at every round this year, vs a few select rounds.

It’s a series that seems to have taken off.
That is correct. They are running 8 rounds out of 10 this season.

I’d come out of retirement too if I had any chance receiving the contingency money that HD is paying out.

“Harley-Davidson will offer a $263,000 cash contingency program for qualified Harley-Davidson racers competing in the Mission Foods King of the Baggers series, with a contingency payout from first to 10th place and a $35,000 championship bonus.”

Re: King of the Baggers

whatarush
It’s my understanding they are running the baggers at every round this year, vs a few select rounds.
 Thats awesome news. I may just have to reup on the stream.
I was able to watch all the KOTB races and most of the other races on YouTube last year. I believe they show all rounds live on MA’s YouTube channel

https://m.youtube.com/@MotoAmerica

Re: King of the Baggers

motogrady
whatarush wrote
It’s my understanding they are running the baggers at every round this year, vs a few select rounds.
 Thats awesome news. I may just have to reup on the stream.
I was able to watch all the KOTB races and most of the other races on YouTube last year. I believe they show all rounds live on MA’s YouTube channel

https://m.youtube.com/@MotoAmerica
That’s me.  I just wait a day or few and most of the stuff shows up somewhere.

I tell you Rush……for the life of me
I can’t  understand how there can be all these knife jewelry gold coin pot and pan convection oven
infomercials on cable without one, just one channel dedicated to Motorsport.

Don’t know what the hell it is, but I’m missing something.