MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Lookout Madforthecrest. Team Double Fat aiming for ya!

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

whatarush
This is great news!!!!

With Marc being back....maybe it will help put some fight into Rossi

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

whatarush wrote
With Marc being back....maybe it will help put some fight into Rossi
I hope so. His performance at Qatar was a major disappointment. If this is how his year will be I don’t think we’ll see him in 2022.
It would be a shame for him to end his career with these type of results.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

motogrady

Okay guys.
MM is coming back this round.
He's hungry, he's chomping at the bit.
He's also been away for quite awhile, and he was really hurt,

Grado says he pulls a top 5.  4th if pressured to be exact.

What say ye, men of the Cyclevisor MotoGp League?

Where does Marc Marquez finish this weekend?

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

whatarush
At first I thought, with it being a unknown track. I had him as a top 5 as well. But seeing that he was testing there last month, I'm now thinking a podium.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

oldironnow
Going with first thought:

DNF.

Crash out, to be specific.

Portimão is bumpy as hell - unless it's been repaved over the winter, and I don't realize it.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

oldironnow
I hope to be proved wrong.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

I’m thinking 3rd,,, this weekend but then it’s game on.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Going with first thought:

DNF.

Crash out, to be specific.

Portimão is bumpy as hell - unless it's been repaved over the winter, and I don't realize it.
He runs a good , steady, relatively safe race, hits 7/8 or up, he's Magic Marc.

He drops it and reinsures that thing, it's Mark the Moron.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Going with first thought:

DNF.

Crash out, to be specific.

Portimão is bumpy as hell - unless it's been repaved over the winter, and I don't realize it.
He runs a good , steady, relatively safe race, hits 7/8 or up, he's Magic Marc.

He drops it and reinsures that thing, it's Mark the Moron.
Gotta say, everyone must, MUST, be telling him to just Bring. It. Home.

But if he bins it. I wouldn't say he's a moron. Just... some kind of gambler.

My wife taught me to play Texas Hold'em, and some people just want to live waaaay out on the far edge of risk. Always shoving all their chips in. Taking huge risks when a bit of caution would yield decent results and a shot at a chopped pot.

Maybe Marc comes back as a totally different guy?
He's not stupid.
Maybe he comes back as the 'calculating Marc'?

Someone with the skills of Marquez and the caution of Dovi.

He could be like a python slow strangling the life out of the series with each race.

Hmmm.   Like WSBK's Rea.

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Allred
Looking good for Mad4 with Bagnaia top after FP2.

And FatFat, Whatarush and Spieslives will be pleased to see that Marquez looks to be in good form.

Not sure if Rossi is riding in this race, I haven't heard his name mentioned yet!!!

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

oldironnow
Allred wrote
Looking good for Mad4 with Bagnaia top after FP2.

And FatFat, Whatarush and Spieslives will be pleased to see that Marquez looks to be in good form.

Not sure if Rossi is riding in this race, I haven't heard his name mentioned yet!!!
Jeeeezzzuuuuuuuzzzzzzz

Yet, Rossi is massively gapping Morbidelli.

Why did I pick anyone on the Petronas team......

Here they are trying to get him to a better time -

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Why did I pick anyone on the Petronas team......Here they are trying to get him to a better time -
Yes, when you see pics of your CycleVisor-League choice pushing their rider.......it may be time to realize you may have made a bad decision.

BUT.........it's early.........there is time for things to change!

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

oldironnow
Roberts enjoying Portimão again.

Beaubier looked good and ended up on the main screen.

FP2

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Allred
Big crash for Martin, red flagging the race and sending him to the hospital.

Nakagami pulled out in pain and left for treatment to his collarbone from his previous crash.

Marquez runs wide and so ends up in Q1.

All of my CycleVisor-League picks, (Rossi/Mir/Pol), are in Q1. Oh brother!

Re: MotoGP 2021 PORTUGAL

Allred

I think I foresee a win for Marquez here!

Bagnaia didn't end up as well on the grid as I thought he would.

I'm wondering if the other two on the podium might be the Suzukis?

Rossi starting from 17th............a few years ago, maybe, today, not so much.

12