MotoGP Jereth 2022

oldironnow
Quart - I'm thinking of The Who's "Getting In Tune"

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/2022-motogp-jerez-free-practice-2-results/

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

motogrady

Holy crap.

Team mg has 3 riders in the top 4 slots.

Hat trick anyone?

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

oldironnow
I just caught the last 30 seconds of Q2.

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

oldironnow
The big reason why there's no Indy or Seca rounds...

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

oldironnow
Anyone catch Moto2?

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

Anyone catch Moto2?
Heck,,, I’m just now catching the big show Monday night.

Great race by both Pecco and Quartararo. Just flawless. Made for a somber race at the front but it shows the talent of the two riders. Pushing at 120% with ot slides or near crashes.

Aleix played it smart by hanging back and waiting for Marquez and Miller to duke it out and then sweep in and take a podium and showing me once again that my second guessing of him was wrong.

Bummer’s of the race, seeing Nakagami getting pushed aside like the runt at feed time.
Rins near get off that drop his points horribly.

Re: MotoGP Jereth 2022

whatarush
I was surprised Pecco was able to hold Quart back. Looking at P4 times Quart was running 136s-137s compared to Pecco’s 137-138s.

Do any of you watch the Rookies Cup races?
Jerez Race 2 is worth watching if you haven’t seen them
Full Race
https://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2022/05/01/red-bull-motogp-rookies-cup-race-2-in-jerez/419181

Highlights
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WFCCceBMJc