MotoGP Motegi 2022

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

Suzuki has jumped on the rear aero the Ducati had started.

They only have it on Rins #1 bike. With such a short time left of Suzuki presence in motogp I’m surprised they even bothered.

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

HRC finally has reason to celebrate with Marquez at pole and Binder in the number 2 spot.
I hadn’t realized that Binder has never started on the front row.

All our regular star riders are starting way back than their usual spots. Going to be fun watching them work for some points.

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

Suzuki has jumped on the rear aero the Ducati had started.

They only have it on Rins #1 bike. With such a short time left of Suzuki presence in motogp I’m surprised they even bothered.
Smart move to grab free knowledge while they’re still running.
Whata damn shame their going scatter that team and effort.

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

Wooo-hoop Jack. Don’t toss it!!!

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

I love it when Miller does a winning wheelie!
That has to be one of his best races ever!

Bagnia! Ducati can’t out brake and turn a Yamaha.  Next time take the slipstream, but, team 2Fat thanks you.

Grilled Tsuda. Almost sounds like a Japanese delicacy. Pity he didn’t get the enjoyment of finishing the race.
I’m glad the red flag didn’t have to come out.

Great race for sure.

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022

oldironnow
Joining 2Fat in Miller props.

Ducati has so many riders, it’s not weird for them to have joy and disappointment in each race.

At least this keeps Tardozzi from abject despair.

Re: MotoGP Motegi 2022