Name this bike.

Can anyone name the maker of this machine?
Doughboy sent me a photo but knows nothing.

Re: Name this bike.

motogrady

That sure looks like a Yamaha.  Maybe a 250.
A smoker from to 70s?

Re: Name this bike.

Krhguzzi
   Looks like a late 70s Yamaha RD, 200,250 or 350. One of my dream bikes when I was young and broke.

Re: Name this bike.

Re: Name this bike.

Thanks fella's. Much obliged.

Re: Name this bike.

i am going out on a limb and call it an R5 being its spoke wheels.
and a rear drum.

if i could remember the R5 has something different than the
rd350 with the carb manifold set up. the oil injection or something.