New guy

Krhguzzi
    Good news everybody, I found this forum thanks to Kirk Pressley posting on Hacksaws Garage Face Book page.

Re: New guy

Re: New guy

Welcome to the site guy.  Really.

Tell Hack we said hi!

Ps...digging the avatar!

Re: New guy

Welcome,

Didn't you hook me up with an Italjet?

Re: New guy

oldironnow
Yes!

KRHGuzzi !

Welcome!

Tell us - By chance have you modded-up any new motorcycle creations since we all last chatted?

Re: New guy

Hey Guzzi, good to see your still kickin.
Welcome.
I was wondering if anyone but Steve and Hacksaw would see that post. I’m glad you caught it.

It would be nice to see what you’ve been wrenching on lately.

Re: New guy

Re: New guy

Krhguzzi
  Yes I did set up M143 with a Ital Jet and I still have my 1200S Guzzi
I Traded the S4 Monster in on Multistrada and picked up a Indian FTR.
  The Sportster was from a insurance auction, Replaced the seat, tank, foot pegs,
exhaust, rear fender, bars and head light.
  I sort of retired. I was on a mountain bike and forgot that I over 60 and have no idea
what I am doing and crashed. Damaged both rotator cuffs, the left shoulder was
 replaced with titanium, the right was sort of fixed with physical therapy.
  I can't pass the work physical due to the shoulder injuries so I am not sailing any more. I spent some  time as an electrician and working at Lowes.
  Now I started a liquor distributorship and spend my days pedaling top shelf Liquor.
So far it is innovative way to lose money but we just started. It is going to take a few more months to get established

Re: New guy

Krhguzzi
  The Avatar is a Photo of my Brother taken at the best Thanksgiving of all time. We met up in Cabo, a few of took bikes, some family flew and we spent the holidays enjoying the splendor and sophistication of Cabo San Lucas. Chili Rellenos and Shrimp is a much better dinner than Turkey and stuffing
  That particular Marguerita had a half gallon of tequila in it and brother heroically finished it off with just a small amount of help.

Re: New guy

motogrady
Lol!.......good shot sounds like a great time.😀

Re: New guy

Krhguzzi wrote

The Sportster was from a insurance auction, Replaced the seat, tank, foot pegs,
exhaust, rear fender, bars and head light.
  I sort of retired. I was on a mountain bike and forgot that I over 60 and have no idea
what I am doing and crashed. Damaged both rotator cuffs, the left shoulder was
 replaced with titanium, the right was sort of fixed with physical therapy.
  I can't pass the work physical due to the shoulder injuries so I am not sailing any more. I spent some  time as an electrician and working at Lowes.
  Now I started a liquor distributorship and spend my days pedaling top shelf Liquor.
So far it is innovative way to lose money but we just started. It is going to take a few more months to get established
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Sucks getting to old to bounce back. Sounds like you're making hard lemon aide out of. Good on you.
It seems top shelf booze is making some traction. There is several distilleries that have popped up in our area. There has been at least six in a 50 mile radius of me. Going out further west and I think there is another nine our ten more all within 150 miles from me. I'd like to do a distillery tour ride. Probably wouldn't end well.

I was wondering if you still had the Roadie. I traded mine in on an Iron. I miss it at times but due to swelling in the left left leg and hip crapping I just couldn't ride it with the way it was setup. I would of had to change to forward controls, change the exhaust seat and bars. When I went into the dealership and saw the Iron in burnt orange I decided just to swap bikes. A kid that works at the dealership ended up with my Roadie and loves it.

Re: New guy

whatarush

The Indian FTR is the next bike I'd like to add to the stable.

Good luck with the distributorship.

Re: New guy

hacksaw
wow. good luck with your body, man. best wishes going forward.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.