Nice surprise in the mail.

m143
Thanx Grado,

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

motogrady

Wow Walt, they all went out Friday mid morning.
Pretty good delivery time imo.
The USPS ain't all that bad!

Any no shows by Friday get ahold of me please.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Got mine. Haven’t modeled it yet. Gonna wait until after my Saturday night bath. Don’t wanna ruin it.
It will be my Sunday mornin meetin shirt.

Thanks Rich. You are still the man.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Allred
Got mine too!.....many, many thanks 'Grady.

I too must give the modeling some serious thought!

I was on the computer and had just clicked on M143's post and was viewing his picture when the wife walked in the front door with the mail saying....."There's a package for you". I looked up and replied, "Yeah, it's a CycleVisor tee shirt". She asked, "How do you know that?"  "M143 told me" I replied.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

oldironnow
Thank you, MG!!!!

So completely The Man

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

whatarush
Thanks for the shirts Grady.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Allred

Many, Many thanks 'Grady!

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Hey guys, thanks for wearing them.

Only 10 were made.
For a good group of guys that like and know motorbikes.

Thought is, if we ever run off another set, they won't be white on black.
Blue on black, red on yellow, whatever, these were the first, and the only ones out there.
And just might stay that way.

Later friends.....Grado.

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

I think I found the Allred right away,

Allred wrote

Many, Many thanks 'Grady!

Re: Nice surprise in the mail.

Allred
m143 wrote
I think I found the Allred right away,
LOL, I didn't think to put one in................so here you go, rectified.

.