Sachsenring MotoGP 2022

Re: Sachsenring MotoGP 2022

That yellow flag crash penalty for Jack was BS.  He crashed slowing down.
I’m glad he still managed a podium finish. Good job 👍.
His trip off track to give his glove to the fan showed just how great a man he is.

Zarco looked shot after the race. He worked hard for that 2nd spot.

Quartararo again showing his fantastic champion skills. Flawless.

Baggy—eyes loosing it again. I think that’s four DNF’s for him. It was noted that Quartararo has had three in forty nine GP races.

Team 2Fat is happy this weekend.

Would've liked to see Quart going head-to-head these years with MM. The time, she does ebb and flow.

Re: Sachsenring MotoGP 2022

Thumbs up.

Would've liked to see Quart going head-to-head these years with MM. The time, she does ebb and flow.
Yes, That would be edge of the seat racing, for sure.

Re: Sachsenring MotoGP 2022

That yellow flag crash penalty for Jack was BS.  He crashed slowing down.
I’m glad he still managed a podium finish. Good job 👍.
His trip off track to give his glove to the fan showed just how great a man he is.

Zarco looked shot after the race. He worked hard for that 2nd spot.

Quartararo again showing his fantastic champion skills. Flawless.

Baggy—eyes loosing it again. I think that’s four DNF’s for him. It was noted that Quartararo has had three in forty nine GP races.

Team 2Fat is happy this weekend.
Yes congrats to Team Fat2 on putting 2 of his guys on the box.  And pulling what might be the all time Hipoint score in the Cyclevisor League.

Strong Effin team right there👍