Silverstone

Motogp is back and it couldn't come at a better time. With temps at 100+ degrees it's too hot for riding so I might as well suck up the cool AC that I'm paying for and spend some time with some GP racing.

Team 2fat my have it's work cut out for a podium finish since it's leader, Quartararo being forced to take a long lap for taking out Aleix in Assen five weeks ago.

Early drama in FP1 when Quartararo got the famous taxi ride from sportsmanship king Miller when his bike lost power all of a sudden. He went into the pits and came back out on the same bike after swapping out the fuel tank. Must of been a fuel pump issue.

The Ducati's of Zarco and Bagnaia got a chance to see the tarmac and gravel up close as they were thrown to the floor and were the only fallers in FP1.
Zarco and Bagnaia both repented by coming back out and landing two top spots with Zarco at #1.

Re: Silverstone

Eeewww,, awful 100 mph high side for Aleix in FP4.
Amazingly he showed up for Q2

Re: Silverstone

oldironnow
This should be good!

I need to check into my team!

Re: Silverstone

Re: Silverstone

motogrady
Gotta give it to miller.
With that time it shows he ain’t just mailing it in,
even tho he moves to another team next year.
A true professional right there.

Re: Silverstone

motogrady

During the break I noticed…….Marc Marquez
had his shoulder bone operated here in the States over a month ago.  They cut the end of the effing bone with a saw, totally severing it, and rotated the ball that fits into the socket like 30 degrees. He says it feels better already.

I dunno, Spain puts out some good riders but wtf is it with the doctors?  First they plate him, which breaks.  Then the bone gets infected. Then the bone is put back 30degrees out of whack.  I mean…..wtf!

Bagnaia got a DWI during the break
And Dovi is calling it quits won’t finish out the season.
He’s gonna run a few more events and he is choosing to call it a day.

Re: Silverstone

Re: Silverstone

A true professional right there.
Agreed. I’ve always have admired his demeanor throughout. The only time I can remember seeing him loose it is when he was mad at himself.

Re: Silverstone

I think I heard that it helps down force during braking.
I can’t help but see it as a ball barb.