So what did I watch ?

hacksaw
A dude named Dill took the checkered flag

After that there was some race with Ruckas
125cc . Only 3 bikes in this race.pretty stupid looking little bikes ridden by seemingly grown men.
lol .
At least it’s better than bagger racing.
I scrolled on to boxing channel

Re: So what did I watch ?

motogrady

Pit bikes/scooters it looks like to me.

Honda Ruckus.  50cc. 1 speed automatic transmission.

Re: So what did I watch ?

hacksaw
The first I saw was this guy Hill win easily .
Some kind of GP racing . Or maybe super stock sports racing. I don’t know .
A road course at some stadium .
The second was a heat I think. That was the Honda ruckus bikes. Not scooters . That one was ridiculous

Re: So what did I watch ?

motogrady

I see this guy, a college kid, around University of WV riding
 around town some.  Back pack, sneakers, full face, on what I thought was one of the goofiest bikes I’ve ever seen.

The 2 huge headlights the bike had me convinced it was some engineering nerd that had built a somewhat crazy engineering project.

Kinda admired him for thinking outside the box and actually using it.

Then I find out today it’s a scooter made by Honda. 😒

Re: So what did I watch ?

Where was this crazy racing of the Ruckus’s?

Re: So what did I watch ?

hacksaw
On some racing tv station . I would have to find the name if it.

Re: So what did I watch ?

hacksaw
Wait a minute , it was Grom racing team
Not ruckus!

Might have been this-

Street GP: Benelli TNT135, CFMOTO Papio CL, CFMOTO Papio SS, Honda Grom, Kawasaki Z125, Kawasaki Z125 PRO, SSR Razkull 125

I think the points leaders are all on grooms

Re: So what did I watch ?

hacksaw
MTRSPRT 1
Is the named the channel

Re: So what did I watch ?

motogrady

Apparently rather big outside the US.

Pit bikes imho.

https://www.rideapart.com/news/450543/hrc-honda-grom-race-kit/

Re: So what did I watch ?

hacksaw
Actually I believe this race was in USA .
The 2025 race grom has revised bodywork