The Highway King

Another Icon Series out this year for 2023.
The Highway King.

1968 style with 2023 performance, and escalated pricing.

Re: The Highway King

MSRP is $26,999.00. My guess is $32,500 OTD

https://youtu.be/tWHAvfvYQ7I

Re: The Highway King

hacksaw
Looks great . In magnetta .
Unfortunately I find it greatly annoying
They messed with the name. Highway King!😖
In 1979 I bought a new FLH $5,000 out the door.
Harley called the bike King of the Highway !
They go they all this bike building to come up with this model and they blow the name. Not to mention $30,000 plus is just plain immoral .

Re: The Highway King

I thought something sounded wrong in the name.
King of The Highway rolls of the tongue better.

Prices of new bikes have gone out the window all across the board.
Harley cut back on production just for that reason.
This bike is really just a Road King with chrome bag guards and a pogo seat.
It is a good looking bike but not worth the $$ to me.
I do think that a five gallon tank would look better than the six gallon tank that they are running.

Re: The Highway King

Re: The Highway King

hacksaw
agreed. although anything but wire wheels would miss the point.