There’s a revival coming.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Allred

A nice looking machine...........a little pricey, but a nice looking machine.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Elects Glide in Blue anyone?
The 2021 Electra Glide Revival.
Part of Harley’s new Hardwire program to reach the past. They are adding the Icon line by adding in one or two bikes in the normal line up that that are not the normal.
They are going to be limited supply and numbered.

They are starting with the Revival which is a reflection of the 1969 E-glide. The first year of a bat winged bike.
It list out at $30k, which in 69 would get you a decent roof over your head with a garage to park your Glide in.

It’s a great looking bike that really appeals to me but two issues I see.
1) My legs would be dangling off that pogo want to be seat.
2) The inner fairing will have all modern gauges and info screen.
I would rather they used the E-glide standard that is a bit more stripped down at the inner fairing.

I wonder if a Boat tail Super Glide is going to make an appearance. I’d be interested in that one.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

And where does the missus sit?

Re: There’s a revival coming.

motogrady

That is a beauty.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Allred wrote
And where does the missus sit?

The original had a much larger “buddy”seat.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Allred wrote
And where does the missus sit?
The original had a much larger “buddy”seat.
That 'splains things!

Re: There’s a revival coming.

oldironnow
My people have that bike ^

Re: There’s a revival coming.

My people have that bike ^
Elvis's '71 shovelhead???!!

Re: There’s a revival coming.

oldironnow

Elvis's '71 shovelhead???!!

*cough

Ah no.

Another 'oldironnow inaccuracy'.

It was the father-in-laws Police Special he liberated from the local force upon leaving.

Last I heard, it was in a brother-in-laws garage. The knocking bottom-end finally let go.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

*cough

Ah no.

Another 'oldironnow inaccuracy'.

It was the father-in-laws Police Special he liberated from the local force upon leaving.

Last I heard, it was in a brother-in-laws garage. The knocking bottom-end finally let go.

.

Close second.
I hope the cases don’t have a permanent drain hole.

I showed Lisa the new Icon FLH. “Eeewwww, my favorite color. How many are they making? Only 1500. Did you order ours yet?”

Man,,, I love that woman.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

The original ‘69

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Admirable.

She's the Best!

Re: There’s a revival coming.

She's awesome.

I heard that all 1500 examples are spoken for. I hope one is yours.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

m143 wrote
She's awesome.

I heard that all 1500 examples are spoken for. I hope one is yours.
Nope, I’ve already have a lounge chair on wheels. I’m holding out for a boat tail Super Glide.
In white please.

Maybe a springer might come back. That would be tits.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Perfectly beautiful.

Re: There’s a revival coming.

Allred

I'm assuming this "Doc" Boat Tail would be pricey?

Re: There’s a revival coming.

The last boattail I came across went on eBay and ran up
To $15k but didn’t hit reserve.
The value of the old shovelheads have come down in the last few years so I’m sure this affects the price of these as well.
A few years ago they were hitting the $25k numbers.

When I was looking for my first Harley at the ripe ol age of 19 I came across a boattail shovel that I could of bought for $2800.00. I thought it was hideous then and considered it thinking I could buy and loose the ugly fender.

I ended up with a $1,500.00 Sportster. Duh 🙄