Uncle Ernie’s Place

12345 ... 27

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Hey KT,

He did bounce back but gave up riding. He had the dealer repair the bike and then sold it.
That situation got kinda ugly for him. The guy on the bicycle filed a law suit against him and was going for everything.
Fortunately the bicyclist got busted scamming the insurance companies.
Because he was from another country he was double dipping on the insurance. The insurance company got wind of it and used it against him so my bro got to keep his stuff.

The bicyclist ended up with $100k some how.

I don’t think my bro is completely done on scoots thought. Keeps talking about a trip up The Big Sur.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado
Grado,
 To embed a Youtube vido;
Go to Youtube video you want to embed. Under the video there is a SHARE tab. Click it. A window will pop up. Click the EMBED tab. Copy the link.
Come back here in your REPLY box. Click the EMBED tab that is to the right of the INSERT IMAGE tab in the upper tool bar.
A box will show up. Click the EMBED TAGS and this will show up;<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>
Paste your video in between the >< in the nabble thingie.

This is from a computer. I've not tried a phone yet.
Tried. It’s gotta be me.  All I have is an iphone8 and a 5 year old iPad.  I always had issues at the other place.
Thinking maybe a laptop running Microsoft is needed.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
Holy cow! Man...that really stinks! I was hoping it wasn't going to be a big litigious thing. What a hassle! I am so sorry for that.  But glad the little weasel got busted.  It always bugged me, the way things happened. But your bro is hard core! You guys made it to Maine and back.  With that fortitude, I'd hate to think he'd give up riding.  More power to him!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 3:22 PM Kawtippin [via Cyclevisor.com] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Holy cow! Man...that really stinks! I was hoping it wasn't going to be a big litigious thing. What a hassle! I am so sorry for that.  But glad the little weasel got busted.  It always bugged me, the way things happened. But your bro is hard core! You guys made it to Maine and back.  With that fortitude, I'd hate to think he'd give up riding.  More power to him!

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Uncle-Ernie-s-Place-tp55p139.html
To unsubscribe from Uncle Ernie’s Place, click here.
NAML

20200403_145506.jpg (769K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Night moves from last night.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Snapped this one sitting on a curb eating a whopper.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin

Sir Stirling Moss was also Lawn Mower Champ '76 and '77 I think??

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin

I was lucky to meet him and photograph him at Limerock Park. I first met his wife, Lady Susie and then she waved me over to join them in the VIP area.  What a great racer and couple.  RIP Sir.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Hot ass.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

motogrady
I’m thinkin either a bit too much throttle on that last wheelie, or a sidecar monkey at days end. 👀

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Got a nice southern Missouri ride with Doughboy and friend.
Our southern most point stop for cheap beer and cheap cigarettes.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

monkeyshines

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place