Uncle Ernie’s Place

1234567 ... 27

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Thanks OI. Great story of The Big Bang.

I love the proud grin on Mr. Owens face. "Yup, it's twins."

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Thanks OI

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Welcome, gentlemen.
That grin also sticks in my mind's eye. Something about it.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
KC and his Kawasaki road racer.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
KC and his Rush cover.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

^

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred

Pic of me riding my buddy's 1974 Honda CB550-4

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred

Me riding my 1973 CB750 the same day.

Oh I wish we had taken more pics back then!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

^ Nice shot.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow

Rare WWI color photo, or Yucaipa, CA gender-reveal aftermath....

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Wow! Just wow. Amazing photography.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

I typically only post photos I’ve taken but I couldn’t pass this one up.

Cowasaki

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Is there a place for music on this board? Either way, you'll like this through and through.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

^ Nice. I’ve never heard that before. Excellent!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Englishers, what are your memories of this:

http://www.thamesweb.co.uk/windsor/windsorhistory/freeze63.html

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Englishers, what are your memories of this:
Vivid!

I was relatively young and still school age and I remember how bitterly cold it was walking the 1 1/2 miles to school and back again. Back then we were only allowed to wear short pants to school so the freezing temps were cold on the legs...........of course the girls only had skirts!

It was below freezing for several weeks, water pipes were frozen, there was no central heating back then, or double-paned windows, or attic insulation, and it was almost as cold inside the house as outside unless you were within 6 ft of the open coal fire!

The sea even froze in various ports in the south east of England, particularly Margate and Herne Bay.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Thank you for sharing!

I don't know why, but I feel it's so cool to know someone who felt that moment.
Supports splitting everywhere.
1234567 ... 27