Walt said I should get my butt over here

Walt said I should get my butt over here

Dav (Fid Hawser) Pauli
So this is where you all hang out these days! I've been posting a few more details about the ol' Wankel on Facebook. Feel free to check them out and comment if you want.

Re: Walt said I should get my butt over here

m143
Thanx for stoping in.

Wankel engines go huuummmm...

Re: Walt said I should get my butt over here

grado
Fid!   Yo Bro!   Good to see u here my friend.
I don’t do FB. But it looks like, for the sake of the site, I might have to.  And instagram.  And twitter.
Maybe throw a link up, I’m sure a few would and can go there.

Again Fid, glad u stopped by.

Re: Walt said I should get my butt over here

Allred
Welcome Fid, the more the merrier!

Re: Walt said I should get my butt over here

Kawtippin
Fid and Mr. Shines too!

I've stepped back into another dimension!

Great to see the old gang assembling once again.

Now, if we can just get a "Darkside" thread going????🤣