Women and Motorcycles

1 ... 48495051525354 ... 69

Re: Women and Motorcycles

I like that one. I wonder how folks get there dogs to wear goggles. My two year old pup would look at me with that "Really" look and pull them things off the second I stood up.

I took her for a ride in the T-bucket last weak. She was a bit nervous when I fired it up but didn't jump out.
There's hope.

I made the mistake of taking her to work once. Now she races me to the door every morning so she has to go every day or she sits by the window staring out and whining.
Spoiled bitch.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

m143
Sounds like she's a good dog.

Some dogs don't mind doggles.

My Vizsla likes the sidecar and pickup. She has her head in the wind until 45 mph, then she ducks behind the windshield. She wears no goggles.

A Bultaco Matadore and Pursang.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Doggles? Who knew?

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Nice to see some German love all up in here.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Valarie Thompson-The worlds fastest female.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

That’s cool ^

Re: Women and Motorcycles

That’s cool ^
Debbie Evans.
That bike is a tank compared to today's Trials bikes.
Here she is standing on her head again.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

a fraulien, you vill tell us vat ve vant to know!

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
nice.