Women and Motorcycles

1 ... 54555657585960 ... 69

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Love me some six bends.
I wonder if anybody makes them anymore?
I'd like to have me a set on some Sugar Bear forks.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Sugar Bear is pay in advance . I forgot how much . I wanted a short one. Don’t quote  me but I believe it was over 2k.
Guys in your bracket can afford that kind of thing .
Me not so much .
He is an honest guy but old , so I was afraid he might not get it done if he ran into the reaper.
I think his son  works with him now. Not sure .

Re: Women and Motorcycles

a quick google turned up these. Greasewood Co.
i dont know them.

they would go great with your
sugar bear front end and a crazy frank rear fender.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Lot's to like here.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Yep!!!

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw wrote
Sugar Bear is pay in advance . I forgot how much . I wanted a short one. Don’t quote  me but I believe it was over 2k.
Guys in your bracket can afford that kind of thing .
Me not so much .
He is an honest guy but old , so I was afraid he might not get it done if he ran into the reaper.
I think his son  works with him now. Not sure .
The last I checked SB forks were $3500-$4250. Yes pricey when compared to a DNA but for a classic piece well worth the money.
If I was doing a 70’s style chopper build I would spring for it.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
I guess they went up a lot. Lol.
Way too pricey. And to be honest I am not sure I like the way they push the front wheel out that far in front. looks wise. My friend says they work great. I believe it .
I suppose if yiu are building 40,000$ motorcycle
4K for a front end is fine. But I am not Dee Snyder .
And traditionally most choppers were backyard built within shade tree budgets . So that left me out .
I do think a rigid iron head would be cool with a stock rake and a short Bear. With a tall tire.
I dislike long choppers with small front wheels.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Quite nice!

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw wrote
I guess they went up a lot. Lol.
Way too pricey.
Yeah,, I was thinking one would be worth $2,800 on the right bike but $4k is more than I would want to spend. A quick look at their website shows a softail roller is $7500. That would be the way to go if your doing a complete build.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Perhaps. Another 7500 for a motor

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw

Wankel

Re: Women and Motorcycles

grado

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
WOOT!
But can she front a band?

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Yikes! They must be down to her knees these days. Lol.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

1 ... 54555657585960 ... 69