Wyman. Bagger. Laguna.

motogrady
Oldiron mentioned “33 in the motogp thread.
Looking him up, this was pretty good.

https://youtu.be/rEUXX3wyj-c?si=esWAwuAhV7rseXDE

Re: Wyman. Bagger. Laguna.

I wonder what it cost to take the 28 seconds off the lap times.
He already had the $10,000 131 grate motor.

Re: Wyman. Bagger. Laguna.

motogrady

My take was the lack of lean angle was hurting him the most.  I dunno what they do to get them to be able to lay over in the turns more.

I tell you guys……….bringing this class about has got to be the best thing for HD in awhile.

Re: Wyman. Bagger. Laguna.

I wonder what it cost to take the 28 seconds off the lap times.
He already had the $10,000 131 grate motor.
The race bikes have 17” rims with slicks.
A mountain of ground clearance with longer forks/shocks, and pegs up on the cases. The engines aren’t built to last.

I see the Wyman Road Glide has a MFG plate.

Re: Wyman. Bagger. Laguna.

Thanks for that vid, MotoG 👍

Re: Wyman. Bagger. Laguna.

Thanks for that vid, MotoG 👍
One of the best things about that one was seeing what it’s like coming up and thru the corkscrew.