Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

motogrady

I'm up for doing it.

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

I'm up for doing it.
Let's go for it!
Teams in before the race (it's this weekend) 😉
How about we go with a by for the first week.
Mad4 has a claim on his team.
And can still change up till round 2.
Try giving everyone a glimpse on what’s up.

Cool?

The rest of the rules, including changing one rider for any reason at the break, still apply as in Series 2. (Last year).

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

oldironnow
Free racing League real estate for a round?
I'll take it!

Bagnaia
Bastianini
Marc Marquez

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

whatarush
Awesome!!!

I’m going with:
M. Marquez
Bagnaia
Mir

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

Very cool. It snuck up on me but im glad it’s here.
LETS GET READY TO GAMBLE!!!

Quartararo
Miller
Marquez I think

Marc Marquez
Nice picks! I feel Bastianini will do good this year, with him being on the GP20 bike. I have him as one of my silver riders on MotoGP Fantasy

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

oldironnow
Here's to him having a solid year

How does this version of the Dorna's league work?

I used to spend an inordinate amount of time with the old league. I believe this one involves drafting teams and budgets and such?

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

motogrady

Ya.....it's complicated.  I think I'm in 4 leagues over there.
You pick an A team, a B team, and a manufacturer.
They give you I think 15 million to sign guys up.
Each guy they give a monetary value.
I think Quart was one of the top guys, he's worth 4 mil.
The bottom guys, 1.5 mil. Something like that.
I had to change my B Team 3 times to get under the salary cap.
I think you can change riders every 2 rounds.
I'm not sure.....gonna just let it ride.

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

whatarush
Grady summed it up perfectly.

I’m also doing the Pole Predictor again this year. I told myself that I wasn’t going to do it this year. Mainly because last year my brain would wake me up around the time Q1/Q2 was going green.

The plus side I nailed it this round. But so did a ton of others.

Is the rider switch before round 2 on the table? I didn’t see it in the other tread

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

motogrady

After careful consultation with the race director, race committe and legal dept,
it has been agreed this series has started.   Points earned at Qater will count.
There will be one rider change per team before round 2, for any reason.

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

whatarush wrote

That's what ate me up - wanting to see the Qs and morning warmup live.

Re: Cyclevisor MotoGP League?

After careful consultation with the race director, race committe and legal dept,
it has been agreed this series has started.   Points earned at Qater will count.
There will be one rider change per team before round 2, for any reason.
Copy.
Supports splitting everywhere.