To all that played last year, and those that join up this time around, thanks, and welcome.
1. The winner of this contest, will be the guy, or team owner, whose team ammasses the most GP points at the end of the season.
2. Each team will consist of 3 Motogp riders.
3. The owners can pick whoever they want.
4. After the owner declares, or puts his team up, there will be no change in his rider lineup, unless the following occurs.
If a rider is injured, banned, or suspended, by Dorna, or the FIM, or the Motogp team he rides for, cannot pass pre race medical check, or just decides as a rider not to compete, for any reason, the team owner may replace that rider, with another, as long as this does not cause his team to match another in the league.
5. The only way a team owner can rehire a rider, is if his team loses another rider to the conditions above.
6. Points will be awarded to each team, according to the points each of his riders receives, at that event.
7. In the event of a tie between teams at the end of the season, the tie will be broken by the team
with the most rider wins. A tie in total wins will be broken by the last win a team has by date.
8. Teams must be posted, or claimed, in this thread, no earlier than 3/20/2021, 12am est. No later than 3/28/2021 5am, est. 1st listed, first owned.
9. Rider substitutions, when warranted, must be noted in this thread, 24 hours before race day,
or that selection will be considered a dnf for that event.
10. Cyclevisor.com reserves the right to mediate any issues that arise during this league series, with
that decision being final.
Good luck boys, congrats to Mad4theCrest, winner of last years contest, and may the best man win.
There once was a biker named Double-Fat. Who rode all over like a cafeined gnat.
When he once tried some Frenchy booze, His skills improved the more he wooz'd-
And he was heard to mumble, "Dood- that's where it's AT!"Uncle Ernie-4-24-2011
Was thinking the same same thing. Pretty sure I'm gonna grab him for one of my guys.
Quart. Did not last last year.
Zarco. Big disappointment on my team last year.
Mir. Is he real, or was it just win by default.
Rossi. When does age finally win the battle.
Rins. See Binder.
Vinales. See Quart.
Petrucci. KTM....not yet.
Morbidelli. Hummmmm...satellite team.
Mm. Bird with broken wing no fly too high.
Alex M. Satellite team.
Lecuona. Hasn't come close yet.
Binder. I dunno....maybe the dark horse
A Espargaro. See Savadori.
P Espargaro. Can he come to terms with the vicious, monster, factory Honda bike.
Bagnaia. Hot head?
Oliverira. I dunno......see Binder.
You sure can. As long as you drop the one you have.
When the flag drops, the teams are locked.
I've recently made several substantial investments with this fellow named Madoff who writes from North Carolina and says he will be free to meet me in 2137. He promises I will become extremely wealthy this year, so I want to run many teams and support the field, but I guess I will just have to stick with the one team.
Let's say 1 hour before the flag drops in Losail.
The spirit is pick a team before the season starts.
Since all posts are time and dated, you can go back and see who did what and when.
Mad4, what a rush, Oldiron and Allred have picked, or called a team.
Unless they change up before the teams are locked, which we are saying is 1 hour before the start of the first round, nobody can match their rider lineup.
They got first dibs on those riders.
That can all be checked by looking at the time/date of their posts.
The teams are locked in March 28, 2021, at 5am. Eastern Standard Time.